Thanks to a fellow blogger, http://www.hopebloomsindarkness.wordpress.com, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, and I heartily accept! I appreciate the nomination very much! I also appreciate all the people who spend time on my blog. You encourage me to write as the Holy Spirit leads, and I pray you come away from this blog time after time with a fresh awareness of the Father’s love.
I have to follow some rules governing this blog award. Those who will be nominated must also follow such rules.
Here they are:
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 5 is to answer the questions left for me by the blogger
To fulfill the requirements of the award, here’s some random facts about me:
1. My favorite color is green.
2. I sleep better when it’s storming outside.
3. I have a pet bunny named Monsieur Moustache (to be said with a French accent).
4. I actually enjoy my children, and hardly mind being a single mother, most of the time.
5. I happen to believe I am a princess and am raising a prince and princess who also believe this about themselves.
6. This is not cliché: My favorite thing to read is the Bible, and believe what I read is God actually speaking to me.
7. I’m going to start a revolution for Christ!
8. I hate public swimming pools, but have a hard time swimming in lakes and rivers too because of the things in the water. I only go in either when it’s too hot to stay dry.
9. I hate texting. I would correspond solely through letters if I could find enough willing participants.
10. Hanging my laundry is more of a hobby than a chore.
Here are my answers to the questions set for me….
1. What is the most memorable event in your life?
The night The Lord quieted my broken heart with a promise of everlasting love.
2. Why did you join WordPress?
I love to write and just wanted to use my talents to honor God’s will, which is to be a beacon. Blogging is atleast an avenue to reach people that’s immediately available to me. WordPress got the highest ratings…
3. What is your main Goal in Life?
To make much of Christ, to start a revolution back to the Father’s heart and to spend myself for the Gospel
4. Where would you want to travel the most in the world and why?
Jerusalem … I can’t imagine what it would be like to walk in the path Christ walked literally.
5. What is one of the worst experiences you’ve ever undergone and how did you learn from it?
The worst experience ever was the moment I realized I hated life enough to die. The only thing that kept me here was the guilt of doing harm to myself while pregnant, even though I didn’t want the baby. Her first cry was my redemption. I realized then that sometimes, God uses even our sin to redeem us. I learned not to judge people or their circumstances based on my own knowledge, and to love them enough to reach out in any way I can to demonstrate God’s love, which is ever-present. I also learned that God will put a love in us that we are incapable of if we will let Him.
6. If you had 3 wishes that you could get answered instantly what would you wish for and why?
Spiritual security for my children, ears that only hear God’s voice all the time, and healing for my family
7. Do you believe in God?
I not only believe in the existence of God, I believe in the ability of God.
8. What leisure do you enjoy most?
Sitting next to a river with nothing to do
9. If you could teach me one life lesson, what would it be?
Reading the Bible secures the heart into Someone stable and true.
10. Name one thing you do everyday that without it your day would feel incomplete.
One thing? I would say reading. I just can’t not do it. I’d rather not eat than not read.
11. What one thing you would change about/in the world if you had the power to do it.
I would want the whole world to know the love of God.
Below is a list of bloggers I nominated for the Liebster Award, who will all be notified shortly!
Happy blogging all!